Arbour Counseling Services Community Support Program is seeking BACHELORS LEVEL THERAPEUTIC TRAINING AND SUPPORT STAFF (TTS) to work with youth and the youth's in-home family therapist to assist the IHT in implementing the therapeutic objectives of the treatment plan which are designed to address the youth's mental health, behavioral, and emotional needs.
Job Responsibilities Include:
· In-home or community based individual clinical meetings to assist youth under the age of 21 in achieving treatment goals set by master's level in-home therapist.
· Direct treatment coordination with master's level IHT to collaborate on treatment goals and interventions weekly.
· Assistance to youth in building various coping, life, social, behavior and emotion management skills.
· Implementing therapeutic interventions to address youth's mental health, behavioral and emotional needs by education and practice in emotional identification and management and skills coaching.
· Care coordination with collateral contacts.
· Telephone coaching and support as needed.
· Completion of accurate documentation of all meetings and collateral contacts.
· Attendance at weekly staff meetings and supervision.
Applicant is required to own a vehicle that is registered under their name and be a licensed operator in the state of Massachusetts!
· Per-diem, part time and full-time positions available
· Weekly LICENSURE SUPERVISION PROVIDED by licensed clinician
· Great medical, dental and vision benefits for part time and full-time employees
· Short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance and employer matched 401k options available
· Tuition reimbursement or CEU compensation available
· Compensation provided for travel and other expenses
· Hourly rate varies based on experience and education
Please note - all new staff will be classified as hourly, per diem employees until achieving a full case load
LICENSURE SUPERVISION WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE FACILITY.
Experience: Outpatient or home based social work experience preferred.
Technical Skills: Must be proficient with written and verbal communication skills. Must have knowledge of community-based and state agencies with regard to behavioral health services.
Age and Disability: Must possess knowledge and skills necessary to interact compassionately and appropriately with patients and their families on a regular basis.
Other: Professional demeanor and appearance, as well as the ability to deal tactfully with sensitive situations and maintain patient confidentiality. Must be able to interact effectively with other hospital departments to achieve desired outcome for the patient.