Manager - CV System of Care - AdventHealth Orlando
Location Address: 601 E Rollins St
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Orlando
* Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
* serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
* AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
* We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
* Full Time, M-F 8am-5pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Participates in team and special events as required.
* Maintains up-to-date professional skills through formal training.
* Maintains awareness of virtual health care delivery requirements by networking with the employees of other organizations.
* Contributes to the development and implementation of the policies and procedures and the strategic plan and objectives and is accountable for the setting and attainment of the clinical team's goals and objectives.
* Responsible for operational budget and maintaining adherence to the budget day to day for the Virtual Care Center
* Coordinates and supports clinic team meetings.
* Attends and leads regularly scheduled team and staff meetings.
* Responsible for recruitment, hiring, training, development and dismissal of clinical staff.
Three years' progressive Cardiovascular Program leadership
One year of experience in clinical leadership roles or leading teams of multiple professionals
Customer service experience
Current Florida or Multi-State license to practice professional nursing
Master's degree in Nursing or Advanced Practitioner Licensing (Preferred)
Advance Practice Practitioner (Preferred)
The Manager for Cardiovascular (CV) System of Care reports to the Director of Ambulatory CV Services. The Manager is responsible for directing the provision of quality Cardiovascular virtual and ambulatory services delivered by an interdisciplinary team in a comprehensive, collaborative manner with an emphasis on health promotion, avoidance of readmission, chronic disease management and education. As well, that no patient is ever truly discharged. The Manager develops and is accountable for the activities of the various program and its staff; represents and promotes the Cardiovascular Institute (CVI) by participating in various community activities; and is a key leader in the overall management of the virtual and ambulatory services of patients. Provides administrative support in the areas of human resources, finances and general accountability to the Director.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.