Explore and excel. At Banner Health, health care is a team effort. One might be surprised by the number of people who work behind the scenes and play a critical role in ensuring the best care for our patients. Apply today.
Do you want to solve new and exciting digital challenges? Do you want to create meaningful design that has a big impact on people's lives? We're looking for out-of-the-box design thinkers to join Banner Health's Digital Experience Team as they create innovative and intuitive digital consumer health experiences. The Digital Experience team works on a wide range of digital products from a passport native app to all things Banner, to voice solutions for easy appointment scheduling, to patient rehab apps, to internal physician workflow and care solutions.
On the Digital Experience team you'll be at the forefront of Banner Health's digital transformation. You'll be armed with the latest tools, technology, and methodologies to innovate and solve real-world healthcare challenges. Bring your best ideas and design thinking to our greenfield approach to healthcare.
Remote Opportunities Exclusive in the following States:
Washington California Nevada Utah Arizona Colorado North Dakota Wyoming Nebraska Texas Arkansas Iowa
Your pay and benefits (Total Rewards) are important components of your Journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefit plans to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position works to create innovative and intuitive consumer health solutions. This position works directly with the design leadership, fellow UI/UX designers, front-end and back-end developers/engineering. This role will be responsible for taking ideas from rough sketches through to complete products and will have a direct and meaningful impact on our patient and consumer experience, pushing to find new ways to connect emotionally, build trust and develop lasting relationships.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Prioritizes and manages work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
2. Works whiteboard sketches to full high fidelity digital experiences including responsive web, native mobile, voice, and emerging digital solutions.
3. Delivers modern and accessible digital experiences across a variety of platforms by creating user studies, user flows, wireframes, UI designs, prototypes, annotations and other deliverables.
4. Creates user experiences that can be mapped directly to the business and user requirements of the project as well as clearly communicate the UX strategy.
5. Successfully communicates conceptual ideas and design rationale.
6. Collaborates with managers, front end developers, software engineers, and fellow designers to craft the best translation of the brand and Banner services into compelling interactive experiences.
7. Develops, maintains, and upholds interactive style guides, design systems, and enterprise standards to assure continuity of experience across digital products.
8. Embodies a strong and helpful creative point of view inside the organization.
9. Position is responsible for design/development of system learning products & projects and has freedom to determine how to best accomplish functions within established procedures. Confers with supervisor on any unusual situations.
Must possess a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, UI/UX, Human Computer Interface or relevant field or equivalent level of experience and education.
Strong knowledge of the operations in applicable area(s) of position responsibility, as normally attained through three plus years in the interactive design field. Requires three plus years' experience in product design (e.g., responsive web, native app, and interactive displays) and brand marketing (e.g., campaigns, social). Must provide a portfolio that clearly demonstrates a mix of UX and UI skills and experience designing across multiple devices (responsive web, native, etc.) Ability to work in inventive and collaborative environment. Experience working with engineering teams and an understanding of Agile product development. Working knowledge of various low- and high-fidelity prototyping techniques, including the ability to assess which techniques to apply in different scenarios.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.