Location Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grade
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Picks up return items following established guidelines. Performs daily par cart inventories, picks orders, confirms orders, and delivers supplies to assigned par areas. Provides feedback on par level adjustments to supply chain and clinical leadership.
• Establishes effective relationships with clinicians in assigned areas to ensure collaboration between clinical departments and supply chain. • Creates a requisition for non-stock supplies as needed in assigned par areas.
• Ensures par areas are orderly, properly tagged and sufficiently stocked to meet customer needs.
• Properly disburses all materials to various locations in the facility as assigned in a timely manner following any established route and schedule. Special attention is given to refrigerated supplies and overnight packages.
• Maintains warehouse and other assigned areas in clean, safe and organized manner.
• Accurately completes the replenishment/picking process completing all associated computer software tasks to ensure accurate record keeping.
• Delivers supplies and packages to customers taking care to obtain location delivery information.
• Maintains conversion items and substitutes communicating with clinical and departmental staff.
• Assists with updating item locations and labels associated with product conversions.
• Participates in design or maintenance of par location item layout.
• Performs other related duties as requested by authorized personnel
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
Mental and emotional stability, demonstrating a courteous and calm approach to all contacts with patients, visitors, and health care team members.
Mature judgment and the ability to handle confidential information within Florida Hospital guidelines and applicable regulations.
Personal qualities such as kindness, compassion, understanding, integrity, respect, sense of humor, discretion and confidentiality.
Ability to learn and apply computer related applications and programs, including using electronic keyboards and other peripheral devices.
Ability to communicate verbally in English and in written form with persons of varied backgrounds in a respectful, effective and professional manner.
Critical thinking / problem solving skills
Teamwork, tact and conflict resolution
Organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
Ability to provide leadership, direction, and solve complex problems
Accurate documentation within the electronic medical record
Ability to demonstrate proficiency in clinical skills, multi-tasking, and a professional bedside manner
Knowledgeable in assigned areas of patient care including health promotion and maintenance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum High School education or equivalent
Computer experience proficient in staffing software, Microsoft office tools
Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.