Make a Difference as a Director of Facilities ....Work with Coffeyville Regional Medical Center.
Ask any of our staff members what makes CRMC special, and you’re likely to hear them answer “the people,” from employees who have been with us up to 40 years. Our Standards of Excellence are demonstrated daily through patient care and interaction, unwavering community support and The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Quality.
Serving Southeast Kansas and Northeast Oklahoma out of Montgomery County is an experience beyond the hospital walls as we work, live and relax with our neighbors and friends. Cost of living is low, and quality of living is high. Our communities bring the region of Kansas’ southern Flint Hills alive with outdoor and indoor activity. Enjoy a little slower pace in life to enjoy camping, fishing and boating at any of our lakes; hunting, hiking and sport throughout our terrain; strong education systems with two area community colleges and neighboring state university; as well as art and culture which abound in all of our communities. Our Main Street pubs to nearby casinos offer year-round entertainment, along with many annual festivals including Coffeyville’s Summer Celebration, Independence’s Neewollah Festival, KanOkla 100 mi highway sale, rodeos and other events. When you need some city, get to Tulsa in about an hour; Wichita or Oklahoma City in about two hours; and Branson or Kansas City in about three hours.
CRMC has stable positioning for growth and opportunity with strong Board support and thus far, navigating away from furloughs or shutdowns during the COVID crisis. We are proud of our very proactive response to the crisis and agility to allow us to pull together a specialized and separated COVID clinic in the early stages. We have become a chosen partner for many area businesses and continue to grow our practices with recent staff physician additions, deployment of TeleHealth opportunities, and updating our processes for strongest efficiency and care across our service lines. CRMC and Montgomery County welcome you to explore our hospital, communities and opportunity for Director of Facilities in multiple areas.
• Dynamic, Servant Leadership Team
• Comprehensive Benefits Available
• Relocation Reimbursement Available
• Kansas Rural Opportunity Zone 100% Personal Tax Credit up to five years for out of state relocations
The Director of Facilities assures optimal performance and readiness to meet and exceed Standards of Excellence and Accreditation Standards, as well as legal and regulatory requirements. S/he coordinates general maintenance, planning, property preservation, construction and revitalization of the all hospital buildings and grounds; reports to the CEO and serves on the executive management team; and assists and advises company managers on facilities issues and planning.
• Manages and coordinates the activities, operations and staff of Plant Operations, Security and Bio-Med
• Assures compliance with established Medical Center standards, policies, procedures, statutes and state and federal regulatory requirements, codes and related applicable laws
• Develops appropriate policies and procedures for effective maintenance, operation and preservation of buildings, grounds, and equipment
• Assures facility is in constant survey, audit or inspection ready state
• Directs the overall maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, installations and other plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, electric, boilers, welding, painting, etc.
• Coordinates with contracts and vendors for capital improvements, major repair, installations, demolitions, and projects.
• Communicate consistently with administration on status, issues and needs
• Keeps the CEO and the executive team informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of company goals, and those that are not being addressed adequately at the line management level
• Interacts effectively with all staff within the hospital, vendors, and regulatory agencies
• Provides mentorship and training to Facilities Staff for optimum job performance
• Seeks and/or develops opportunity for professional growth of each employee
• Manages the company-wide committees including the wellness, training, environmental health and safety, activity, and culture and communications committees.
The Director of Facilities assumes other responsibilities as assigned.
• Analytical ability to apply criteria and evaluate information to make decisions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills in teaming with patients, medical staff and the public
• Detail oriented with proven ability to multitask
• Professional appearance and ease in developing rapport with others
• Strong management, financial analysis and interpretation, project management relating to labor, supplies, equipment and related services/materials for cost-effective operations
• Contract-managed service experience
• Above average oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
• Proficient computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and skills in database management and record keeping
• Healthcare plant operations experience including operation, design and maintenance in all aspect of hospital facilities including electrical, mechanical, plumbing and HVAC
• Excellent organizational skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Plant Operations, Healthcare Administration or equivalent area
Coffeyville Regional Medical Center (CRMC) is a 501(c)3 municipal, non-profit hospital licensed for 47 beds. On an annual basis, we serve over 45,000 patients from Montgomery, Chautauqua, Labette, Allen, Neosho and Wilson counties in Kansas, as well as Nowata and Craig counties in Oklahoma. Established in 1949, CRMC has grown over the years and expanded its facilities and technology to stay current with today’s world. Our mission is to serve our patients and families with the highest quality healthcare.
As a rural hospital, CRMC is surprising because of its large size and wide variety of services. Although we can provide many of the same services you will find in a big city, we take great pride in our friendly and caring staff. Our physicians have lived, worked and been involved in our community for many years. Some have been here 30-plus years; they know you, not only as a patient, but as a friend and neighbor.
Whether you are a patient, family member or visitor, we want you to feel like part of our family when you come through our doors. Any hospital can provide nursing care, but we believe that we go beyond, providing great care with a “tender loving” touch . If you haven’...t visited CRMC in a while, please choose us, your neighbor, the next time you need hospital services. Come and feel the difference.