We are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance professional to join our dynamic Investigational Products Quality Assurance team. You will support MSK labs and facilities to ensure investigational products are developed and manufactured in compliance with institutional policies and regulatory requirements. You will ensure that our facilities, pharmacies, and laboratories adhere to regulations regarding Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), and Good Tissue Practices (GTP).
- Conduct QA reviews or inspections of non-clinical product development studies, including GLP-compliant studies.
- Support the development and qualification of new MSK facilities for non-clinical and GMP work.
- Review manufacturing, pharmacy, and laboratory operation documentation as per the requirements in MSK policies and procedures.
- Prepares review comments and communicates findings to appropriate MSK staff and IPQA Manager.
- Participate in the implementation of new or changed quality practices for MSK manufacturing and testing facilities, contracted third party facilities, and research pharmacies.
- Experienced in QA and continuous improvement principles and their application
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- A Bachelor's degree with 2-3 years of related work experience preferred
- QA/QC Experience and experience working with the FDA or other regulatory agencies preferred
- Experience with audit and product development
Internal Number: 2021-48795
About Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.