Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
Co-workers that feel like family
Educational Reimbursement Plans
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Performs diagnostic Nuclear Medicine examinations for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
· Direct patient responsibility for geriatric, adult, adolescent, pediatric, and neonatal patient care until the patient is returned to his/her room or until outpatient is discharged.
· Performs those duties directly involved with a variety of technical procedures for the purpose of detecting pathology.
· Assures responsibilities for the patient flow and all other matters pertaining to patient care ensures patient and employee safety.
· The technologist is directly involved in a variety of Nuclear Medicine procedures, has an extensive experience with available Nuclear Medicine equipment in terms of product evaluation, troubleshooting and quality control.
· Establishes and maintains a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other department and medical staff.
· Recommends action necessary for improvement of the overall discipline and other actions regarding personnel.
· Evaluate the service and equipment of the department according to the department’s policies and procedures, and ACR accreditation.
· Adheres to federal and state radiation safety guideline and regulations regarding patient and operator protection, collimation and shielding.
What You Will Need:
· High School Diploma or GED, Graduate of an accredited Nuclear Medicine Program, Certification by the ARRT or Certification by the NMTCB
· Prior Nuclear Medicine experience required
· BLS Certification at employment or within one month of employme
To deliver quality imaging by means of diagnostic imaging techniques to detect and map radioactive drugs in the human body. Nuclear Medicine Technologist administer radioactive pharmaceuticals to patients, then monitor the characteristics and functions of tissues or organs in which they localize
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.