* Integrity: I am honest and ethical in all I say and do!
* Compassion: I will exceed my customer’s expectations by providing spiritually driven,
* Accountability: I hold myself accountable for all my actions.
* Respect: I treat every individual as a person of worth, dignity and value.
* Excellence: I will exceed the expectations of the patients and family we serve and measure
this service through continuous surveying of patient satisfaction.
3. Demonstrates effective communication skills; is able to report and convey required information either verbally or in writing; maintains required level of confidentiality; consults with and/or advises appropriate personnel of situations requiring follow-up or attention.
4. Conforms to all Adventist Health System corporate/Florida Hospital Heartland Division organizational and departmental policies and procedures including but not limited to:
· AHS Code of Conduct as outlined in the “Guidelines for Employees” handbook.
5. Establishes and maintains a history of regular attendance; makes appropriate use of PDO, and observes department call-in procedures for absence; establishes and maintains punctual work habits. Exhibits timely arrival and departure and dependable time habits including meal and other breaks.
6. Attends/participates in mandatory facility-wide and department training/meetings as required (including but not limited to: Net Learning, safety training, etc.). Is able to demonstrate and apply knowledge of fire, safety, security and disaster procedure regulations as presented in orientation and as pertains to each work area.
7. Supports departmental and organizational Mission through:
· Appropriate use of resources
· Providing assistance to team members
· Accepting work or schedule assignments
· Participating in process and performance improvement as required
8. Required to respond to emergency situations (i.e., disasters, hurricanes, etc.) by reporting to department and staying until the crisis is over or your position is covered by incoming personnel. This is a mandatory requirement. Refusal to respond may result in termination.
8. Contributes to the successful achievement of department-stated goals and objectives and will
facilitate staff cohesiveness and communication.
This position description reflects the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The responsibilities listed may be subject to change at any time and individuals may be asked to perform duties outside of their regular responsibilities to support the ongoing operations of Adventist Health System and its facilities
A Clinically competent uncertified surgical tech that works under the supervision of the registered nurse in delivering safe and effective care to the patient during the intraoperative period. Assists surgeons in a manner as to make procedures smooth flowing. Strictly adheres to aseptic technique. Effectively interacts with patients and health care team members, while maintaining the Surgical Services Department standards.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.