Location Address:301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
Career growth and advancement potential
High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
Full-time, Day Shift
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Serves as liaison between AdventHealth CFD and University partnerships as the primary point of contact.
• Coordinates all aspects of University classes offered at various University settings including instruction, curriculum planning, use of University electronic course platforms, grading, and oversight of all students.
• Provide course syllabi for instruction
• Develop, Design and Deliver Instruction in assigned courses.
• Participate in Student Advising and Mentoring.
• Formulate and administer, as needed, student competencies.
• Engage in the academic roles of teaching, service, and research.
• Grade examinations and assignments and review evaluations with students.
• Review and assist with revisions as needed for department policies and procedures.
• Identify and recommend to department chair appropriate community agency linkages for student learning experiences.
• Makes appropriate assignments
• Conducts student orientation
• Supervises students in the outpatient set¬ting in the application of theory to practice.
• Evaluates learning resources such as reference material, audio/visual aids, computer assisted learning programs, and library acquisitions.
• Leads, develops, coaches, and mentors assigned University students in the field setting.
• Frequently reviews and trends available data and reports to performance manage students in a timely and supportive manner.
• Manages program and University students in a manner that meets applicable regulatory licensure and accrediting regulations.
• Ensures standardized execution of processes including performance audits, quality reviews, supervisory home visits, initial introduction home visits and compliance adherence
• Participates in committees, teams or other work projects/duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
Master of Science in Nursing, Master of Social Work, Master of Mental Health Counseling, Master of Public Health OR other master’s degree in a health care related field
At least two years of effective college-level work in the area of academic or professional expertise.
5 (Five) years of Population Health, Care Coordination, Transitions of Care, and/or Care Management experience
Nursing Licensure as a professional registered nurse (RN) in good standing with the State of Florida
OR Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
OR Licensed in other health care related field as applicable
Under the direction of the Community Care leadership team, the Student Instructor and University Liaison is a divisional role that provides supervision and leadership to all University students, is a member of the College faculty, including class instruction, recruitment, onboarding, orientation, education, and performance management of assigned students and is committed to the satisfactory performance of all assigned duties. Appointment as Instructor is based on the evidence of promise of educational effectiveness and professional service. Supervises students in the outpatient environment, which might include hospitals, clinics, imaging centers, nursing homes or homecare., homeless shelters, patient homes and doctor’s offices.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.