Location Address:2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
Full Time Day
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Utilizes appropriate medical equipment and comprehends injury/medical severity
· Monitors patient conditions and aggregates data
· Communicates findings and patient conditions to aligned registered nurses, paramedics, and personnel
· Assists with patient mobilization, ambulation, and transport
· Responsible for maintaining equipment between transports. Maintains the unit in a constant state of readiness
· Operates emergency vehicles safely in a variety of weather and emergent conditions in accordance to established safety standards. Effectively communicates delays and updates to dispatch. Immediately reports any damage or vehicle issues to the supervisor
· Adheres to department Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
· Ensures patient documentation is accurate, complete and is in compliance at all times
· Performs other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
· Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) license required from the respective state board and/or respective state equivalent
· Valid Class E State Driver’s License, or Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), and driving record in accordance with facility policy.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.