The Radiology QA Compliance Coordinator will provide regulatory, procedural, and operational support to all radiology supervisors in the preparation and submission of all radiology regulatory requirements and submissions.
Support will include the scheduling and management of ACR accreditations as well as MQSA, and NYS regulatory requirements and the scheduling of such.
The candidate will facilitate the creation and submission of all required accreditations in all modalities from all locations.
The candidate must have exceptional organizational skills as well as the ability to communicate appropriately to all techs, physicians, and radiologists.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and administer a yearly QC schedule detailing submission deadlines and act as the lead in over 50 ACR accreditations as well as MQSA and NYS inspections.
- Manage and schedule inspections by NYS in person and in all modalities/locations.
- Become familiar and act as an assist to MQSA inspections and work closely with lead supervisors in managing completion timelines in all modalities.
- Present a monthly report detailing QC statuses at all CareMount radiology locations.
- Assist in the monthly mammo tracking requirements by gathering and assisting in the monthly stats and biopsy submissions.
- Perform other related activities and related duties assigned as necessary.
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a busy radiology environment with knowledge of ACR, MQSA, NYS requirements and deadlines.
- At least three years' experience in radiology as a technologist in any modality.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally to all staff and physicians.
- NYS licensure in at least one chosen modality.
- Ability to work independently using all standard office-operating systems (Word/Excel/Windows).
- Ability to interpret volumes and data in order to create documentation and reports.
- Develop and communicate new and improved processes in which QC data is acquired.
- High level attention to detail combined with an ability to creatively find QC solutions.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. CareMount will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. CareMount is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
CareMount Medical, P.C. is New York State’s premier multispecialty medical group, providing comprehensive care of the highest quality to over 665,000 patients. CareMount has more than 45 locations throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Columbia, and Ulster counties and New York City. CareMount’s 650 physicians and advanced practice professionals cover more than 50 medical specialties. CareMount is affiliated with world-class medical institutions, including Massachusetts General Hospital and Northwell Health. CareMount offers on-site laboratory/radiology services, endoscopy and infusion suites, and operates eight urgent-care centers. CareMount physicians are featured in respected Top Doctors and Best Doctors listings, nationally and regionally. For additional information please visit: www.caremountmedical.com.