The Paramedic is an essential position accountable for administering basic and advanced life support and stabilization procedures to patients at the accident or illness scene, and during transport to medical facilities. It is the expectation that the Paramedic will exemplify the highest professional standards and continuously fosters an enriching, supportive and dynamic team environment.
THE PARAMEDIC CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION, LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE.
Department Knowledge and Experience: At least two years full time experience as a 911 EMS provider preferred.
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
2. Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Licensure and Certification:
1. South Carolina Paramedic certification
2. Nationally Registered Paramedic certification within one year of employment
3. BCLS required
4. ACLS required
5. PALS or PEPP required within orientation period
6. NIMS compliant with Incident Command/Incident Management within orientation period 100, 200, 700, 800
7. Valid South Carolina or North Carolina Drivers License
Primary Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina
Facility: Piedmont Medical Center
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Rotate
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.